Your cart is currently empty!
$22.99 – $125.99
Trensité skim milk powder has all the flavour and nutrition of traditional liquid milk and is packed in customized premium designed, high-quality sealed bags to preserve its freshness. Our skim milk powder is perfect for those seeking low-fat milk, as it supplies a high amount of protein, calcium, and vitamins for a low number of calories. Additionally, there is zero trans-fat, making it quite beneficial for cardiovascular health and weight management.
It’s perfect for drinking, baking, and enhancing the diet of those with a decreased appetite. Suitable for ages 3 and up.
• All natural & 100% made in Canada
• 500g/bag makes 4 L of liquid milk
• An excellent source of Protein, Calcium, Vitamin D, Minerals and essential nutrients.
• No Growth Hormone, No preservatives, rBGH and rBST free.
• Taste as good as fresh milk with creamy and richer flavor.
• UV protected premium packaged to preserve the freshness and conveniences
• Low-temperature dehydration process from 100% Canadian farm fresh milk
• Keep bag tightly closed and store in cool dry place
• Great for a glass of milk, in smoothies, baking, bread making, cooking or travelling
Skim milk powder, vitamin A, vitamin D3, contains milk
Powdered skim milk makes 0.1% milk.
Trensité skim milk powder is made by removing water from pasteurized skim milk through evaporation and spray drying processes. It preserves the best qualities of milk and is an important ingredient in a remarkable range of food products.
1)Trensité skim milk powder provides a great tasting, rich, creamy, and nutritious way to elevate the flavour of milk. Our milk powder is manufactured to preserve all of the natural nutrients and flavour of milk.
2)The creaminess or Trensité skim milk powder can be controlled by adjusting the quantity of milk powder that is used in the recipe. Milk powder can be made to whatever consistency you prefer.
3)Milk powder has a much longer shelf life than traditional milk and does not need to be refrigerated until it is made into milk.
4)Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read the labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.